We are searching for a creative and energetic 2D Motion Graphics Designer to join our dynamic and fun start up team. This role will be responsible for creating custom explainer videos as part of our client’s digital strategies. The role requires working independently but in close collaboration with other team members. The role also requires the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and an eye for quality and aesthetics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Video creation from concept to storyboarding to animation
- Conceptualize, visualize and storyboard scripts, animations and visual images for custom explainer videos
- Produce a variety of animated/motion graphics
- Modify and/or rework existing motion graphic assets
- Collaboration with internal cross function teams (project managers, writers and lead designers)
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of professional 2D motion graphics/animation experience (digital marketing or familiarity with life sciences and pharma a plus)
- Excellent command of the Adobe package with emphasis on Adobe Illustrator (to create storyboards) and After Effects (for animation)
- Strong knowledge of basic animation principles
- Ability to follow style guidelines, concept art and direction provided by other team members
- Ability to provide creative solutions to solve challenges
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable and willing to take on suggestions and input
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Self-motivated to do great work and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive communication skills
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
- Open-minded, innovative, creative and eager to learn
As a 2D Motion Graphics Designer the following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
- Experience with modelling, rigging or technical art
- Experience in creating infographics
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The 2D Motion Graphics Designer position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. Clients include the top 50 pharma companies worldwide. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com
To apply as a 2D Motion Graphics Designer, please send us your CV and a Demo Reel with examples of your most current animations to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Candidates who provide a short breakdown of their work with an explanation of responsibilities will be favoured.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.