Business Intelligence Manager (Remote or Rotterdam Office, The Netherlands)
We are searching for an ambitious, curious and strategically minded Business Intelligence Manager to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and presenting data to help increase efficiency, drive new revenues, gain advantage over competitors and support leadership and sales teams in making informed decisions.
Using a variety of tools and applications, you will collect data from internal systems and external sources and create reports, charts and data visualizations. You will also help identify market trends and spot business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage CRM data to ensure all information is accurate, up-to-date and available
- Prepare files for import into CRM and coordinate with developers for ongoing data entry
- Generate reports and provide detailed data analysis
- Develop charts, graphs and data visualizations
- Develop and present information to leadership in a clear, easy to understand way that is supported by data
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvements to products and processes
- Develop, document and implement processes for gathering the right data at the right time
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience in business intelligence or data analytics (digital marketing or life sciences background is a plus)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Ability to develop reports, charts, graphs and data visualizations in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and directly
- Positive, ‘can do’ and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Experience with G-suite
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
- Open-minded, curious, eager to learn and always on top of industry trends and tools
The following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.