Content & Growth Manager (Remote or Rotterdam Office, The Netherlands)
We are searching for an ambitious, creative and detail-oriented Content & Growth Manager to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will be responsible for developing the online/digital marketing strategy, creating a variety of content and managing the implementation/sharing of content across multiple channels to engage audiences and grow the business. The role requires strong copywriting and editing skills, experience with online and digital marketing and the ability to implement material across multiple online and digital channels.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement an online marketing plan which includes marketing offers and free resources to attract site visits, gain leads and support growth
- Identify and track online marketing measurements Create a variety of content such as ebooks, infographics, guides, tips and surveys. Content must be creative, engaging and help establish BlueNovius as a thought leader and innovator within the industry
- Create ongoing engaging content
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Collaborate with designers to ensure content is well designed, engaging and representative of the brand
- Collaborate with product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to ensure content is relevant and adds value to key stakeholders and other audiences
- Propose and implement creative new online tactics to attract prospects and generate leads
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field with 3-5 years of experience in content creation, ad copywriting, print and digital marketing; or a similar combination of education and experience
- Experience creating, testing and optimizing online marketing tactics for lead generation, customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Excellent copywriting and editing abilities with previous experience producing and editing online content such as blog posts, website copy, Slideshare presentations or other content for social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Ability to make complex concepts simple and express them effectively through engaging copy and/or visuals
- Ability to develop a Tone of Voice (TOV) aligned to the brand and consistently use the TOV throughout a variety of content and channels
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple groups and individuals
- Ability to present your work in a convincing way to gain buy-in
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience building and engaging audiences either offline or online
- Positive, ‘can do’ and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Open-minded, innovative, creative and eager to learn
The following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.