Full Stack Developer at BlueNovius.com
BlueNovius is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer (minimum 5+ years of web development experience) to join our growing team.
We are looking for a prolific colleague to expand our company’s digital footprint.
You must be able to build web-based applications that will be used to grow Bluenovius’s many businesses.
We expect you to be critical, pro-active and highly involved in both the creative and execution processes. You need to have an interest in new web technologies and mobile, know how to have a good time and enjoy life.
We’re offering you the opportunity to work on different projects as well as give you all the knowledge and experience you need to be successful. You will be part of an organization that values technology, freedom, growth and personal development and that always puts the people in the center of its operations.
– Successful delivery of high quality web applications (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
– Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
– Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web apps.
– Designing and developing web apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts.
– Ensuring UI code coverage is applied using latest UI testing frameworks and patterns
– Improving continuous integration and deployment automation in on-premise, cloud and hybrid hosting models.
– Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
>>> MINIMUM OF 5+ YEARS OF WEB DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE<<<
– Experience in designing and implementing complex web applications with focus on functional and non-functional requirements
– Experience in Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
– Experience in designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile(Iphone and Android), etc.)
– Understanding/Exposure SPA (Single Page Application)
– Understanding/Exposure HTML cache manifest / offline Application cache
– Good knowledge on Unix/Linux
– Passion for keeping up to speed with the latest software tools and methodologies
– 5+ years of web development experience
– Ability to interact with third-party APIs and build RESTful web services
– Ability to solve problems quickly and independently
– Experience with every stage of software development process, including design, architecture, deployment, code reviews, maintenance, documentation, etc.
– Experience creating RESTful APIs consumed by cross-platform clients.
– Experience using SQL databases.
– Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
– Product Life Cycle experience with previous roles in Project Leadership, Analysis, Architecture, and Technical Lead
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements.
We try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
To apply send us your CV in English and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org