We are searching for a driven, energetic and customer-centric Global inside sales representative to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will contribute to the continued success of the company by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives, initiating the relationship between Blue Novius and potential customers and ensuring the sales pipeline is continuously full. The role requires a combination of outbound prospecting and calling and inbound lead follow-up.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and proactively generate new qualified leads using channels such as LinkedIn and Google Alerts
- Identify and contact existing prospects or clients already in the database (as appropriate) using channels such as telephone, email, click-to-chat and social media
- Penetrate assigned accounts and grow the overall territory
- Collaborate with Account Executives to execute lead generation and call program activities with clients
- Keep contact information updated by researching and documenting relevant contact information for existing leads
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are correctly documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives and marketing to optimize the sales process
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of inside sales experience. Multistage B2B sales cycle experience preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear, professional and friendly manner
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of clients at all levels through multiple channels such as telephone, in-person and email
- Excellent (cold-call) prospecting skills with the ability to use consultative phone skills, including the ability to listen, articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence and overcome objections
- Ability to identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Ability to conduct outbound prospecting calls
- Knowledge of sales strategies including direct and indirect
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to new tools and techniques
- Positive, ‘can do’ and resilient attitude
- Must be digitally savvy and adaptable
- Experience using CRM databases
The following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
- Marketing background or knowledge of the marketing discipline and tactics
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.