As a Global Lead Project Manager in Life Science you will be responsible for bringing projects to life with clients with high-touch interaction to direct and respond to client requests. At the same time you will train & support other junior project managers. You won’t be taking average for an answer.
You must be able to direct efforts with writers, designers, and developers and manage timelines, budgets, and manage the quality of projects well. You must have a passion for the client-facing account management and client service on assigned accounts as well. You will have the opportunity to direct client projects from inception to completion and will provide the client with clear communication through projects’ duration.
Our Global Lead Project Manager:
- Leads and oversees work of other team members on assigned projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work for assigned projects.
- Leads contractors on project and coordinates efforts on assigned project.
- Work as needed to assist in defining and documenting client’s business objectives and goals.
- Create project plans, budgets, project scopes, timelines, testing plans, client deliverables, and discovery documentation to share with clients and team members.
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to ensure that all launches produce stable and quality work.
- Manage projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability.
- Optimize the process and strategy decisions which will include the use of project management software, status meetings, time tracking software, and technology platforms
- Manage all of the projects and implementation plans for assigned clients
- Work with other team members to create a clear strategy and project plan on assigned projects.
- Train & support other junior project managers
- Perform audits to ensure employee and contractor time is inputted correctly at midpoint and end of each month.
- Support your manager in forecasting efforts, and process implementation.
- Willingness to engage in thought leadership for our clients and the company.
- 3-5 years of professional digital agency experience
- 3-5 years of team lead experience
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills; ability to take client request and build out a comprehensive and detailed project plan and own the process, end-to-end
- Experience with project management system (e.g. Wrike, Basecamp, Asana, Redbooth) while utilizing reporting tools to assess and improve organizational processes
- An ability to empathize and communicate clearly to internal teams, vendors and clients.
- A technically savvy mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- Knowledge of interactive project life cycles and processes.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes related to interactive project development.
- Experience translating business objectives into solutions with time lines
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home) or located in Den Haag / The Hague, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com