Global Lead Medical Project Manager – Video Solutions – English C2
We are searching for an ambitious, organized and fast-paced Global Lead (Medical) Project Manager to join our vibrant and dynamic team. This role will be responsible for managing video projects end to end including all day-to-day communication and ongoing coordination with internal teams and our Pharma clients. The role requires working as part of a cross-functional team to interpret concepts, review work, manage timelines and plan resources while also acting as the first point of contact for clients to answer any queries and keep them updated throughout the project.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage client relationships – set clear expectations, provide regular updates and manage timelines
- Coordinate with internal teams, including third parties, to plan resource requirements, review progress, provide feedback on work, manage different opinions and ensure the best work is delivered to the client on time
- Liaise with clients to ensure the output meets their marketing objectives
- Foresee, manage and provide solutions for any delays, challenges or issues
- Lead daily reviews to understand progress and document status updates
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvements to content, products and processes
- Provide recommendations and support the development and implementation of reporting and budgeting processes
- Monitor results against KPI’s and ensure projects are on target
- Develop reports and analyze data as needed
- Provide Sales team with insights and information as needed
- Stay up to date about industry news.
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of project management experience (agency, digital marketing or life sciences background desirable)
- A medical or scientific background desirable
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (level C2)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and directly and resolve conflict/manage different opinions
- Positive, ‘can do’ and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to set and manage timelines with clients and internal teams
- Adaptable and willing to take on various and changing tasks
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with different personality types
- Must be digitally savvy and adaptable
- Experience with G-suite
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
- Open-minded, innovative, creative and eager to learn
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role.
It’s a remote position (working from home).
Our office is located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. We work with the top pharma companies all over the world.
To apply, please send us your CV.