Graphics Designer (for motion projects) – Remote job
We are searching for a creative and energetic Graphics Designer to join our dynamic and fun team. This role will be responsible for creating custom storyboards for our explainer videos as part of our client’s digital strategies. These storyboards will be animated further along the production process. The role requires working independently but in close collaboration with other team members. The role also requires the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and an eye for quality and aesthetics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Storyboard creation, from concept to storyboarding.
- Conceptualize, visualize and storyboard scripts and visual images for custom explainer videos
- Produce a variety of graphics
- The ability to create graphics and storyboards based on existing brand guides as well as propose new graphic styles
- Modify and/or rework existing graphic assets
- Collaboration with internal cross-function teams (project managers, writers, animators and lead designers)
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent command of the Adobe package with an emphasis on Adobe Illustrator (to create storyboards).
- Ability to follow style guidelines, concept art and direction provided by other team members
- Ability to provide creative solutions to solve challenges
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptable and willing to take on suggestions and input
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Self-motivated to do great work and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive communication skills
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
- Open-minded, innovative, creative and eager to learn
- Experience in creating infographics is a desired skill
- Knowledge of basic animation is a desired skill
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The Graphic Designer for motion projects position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing and medical video solutions agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. Clients include the top 50 pharma companies worldwide. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com
To apply as a Graphics Designer, please send us your CV and examples of your most current work to firstname.lastname@example.org.