VP of Sales (Remote Job)
We are searching for an ambitious, inspirational and strategic thinking VP of Sales to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will be responsible for building, developing and managing the sales team (Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives), and will act as part of the Executive Team reporting directly to the company founders. The role offers the opportunity to develop a sales strategy, set financial targets and lead the sales teams across U.S and European markets to expand and grow the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build a world class sales team by driving recruitment, selection and onboarding for Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives who have the right skills, potential and positive attitude
- Train and develop new and current sales employees including creating sales scripts and training material and taking a hands-on approach to giving feedback and offering guidance – ensuring the team is skilled, confident and able to close sales
- Implement sales tactics, segment customers and work closely with key departments such as marketing to analyze data, build thought leadership, engage the community and maximize revenue per lead
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to identify growth markets, set targets and identify areas of maximum return on resource and financial investment
- Direct involvement in sales to gain an understanding of our clients, products and processes and to ensure you are able to lead your team by example
- Ongoing and continuous learning through training, reading and participation in networking/professional groups and associations
- Full accountability to deliver revenue and drive market growth
- Establish sales and operational processes to increase efficiency and manage costs
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- As aVP of Sales you need to have at least six years of experience in SaaS sales
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent overall communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and directly
- Experience growing, managing and leading a successful inside sales teams
- Ability to design effective training programs including writing scripts, developing material and providing timely and helpful feedback and guidance
- Ability to develop, implement and deliver an effective sales and growth strategy
- Proven ability to sell, close deals and identify and win new accounts
- A thorough understanding of modern sales processes and high-velocity sales
- Experience scaling a worldwide SaaS start-up company
- Experience developing detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Previous accountability to deliver revenue and hit targets
- Proven experience growing and expanding a business through a world class sales team
- Ability to interpret complex numeric data and use metrics and data to show results and drive decisions
- Experience engaging with C-level executive partners and clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
As a VP of Sales the following skills and experience will be helpful but are not required:
- Knowledge of or exposure to healthcare or pharma industries
- Experience managing remote teams
Location and Hours:
The VP of Sales position is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home) or located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Working with BlueNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
BlueNovius is a cutting edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.bluenovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.