Adding video to an email is one of the best boosts to your marketing conversions. It’s the consumer’s preferred media format that will make your emails irresistible. After all, video marketing is the type of content that helps to give a boost to both your engagement and sales.
The video complements the email. How? Overall by adding value in the way viewers are currently demanding, with a higher likelihood of engagement and consumption. In fact, it’s giving them what they want through the right channel at the right time.
With an email video marketing strategy, you nurture your prospects, leads, and customers. All through shareable, easy-to-digest, and least time-consuming resources. Moreover, these elements are delivered at the appropriate moment of their journeys.
Video Marketing Content Strategy to thrive in the Healthcare industry
Through video content, complex data becomes easy to consume and simple to understand. Altogether it is an advantage in the time-constrained and hyper-connected landscape of Healthcare providers and organizations.
Given these points, let us explore a bit more about how email video marketing can increase your rates. Such as open rates by 19% and click-through rates by 65% (2), and have a positive impact on your Return To Investment (ROI).
Top 3 Reasons for Video Email Marketing
- Emails with the word ‘video’ in the subject have an extra 7% of open rate (1)
- Emails with videos improve the click-through-rate by 300% (2)
- 59% of executives agree that between text and video on the same topic, they are likely to choose video (3)
- Teams that use videos in emails have a 16% higher open rate (4)
- Reps that add videos to emails get a 26% increase in replies (4)
For the most part, 64% of consumers are more likely to buy after seeing a video (5) and 65% of executives will visit your site (6)
By using video, marketers have grown revenue 49% faster than non-video marketers (7) while lowering costs per lead by 19% (6)
3) Authority building
- Studies show that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand/business (8)
- 72% of customers said they would rather learn about a product/service by video (9)
- 84% of people chose/bought a product/service by watching a brand’s video (10)
- 96% of people have watched an explainer video to better understand or learn about a product or service (10)
- 5 Best Practices for Video Email Marketing
5 Best Practices for Video Email Marketing
- Have the word ‘Video’ on your subject. This will increase the open rate by 19%!
- Place the video below the email copy. Add context in a few words to guarantee it’s not Spammed and that it conveys your message.
- Enable the autoplay feature, but keep the sound off. Viewers expect the video to play, but with the sound off to prevent blasting in a quiet environment!
- Get Sales Reps onboard. Sales emails that have video can reach 4 times higher ClickThrough Rate than the ones that don’t
- Gather data to deliver a seamless experience. Through the video views, plays, and shares, you’ll fit size in each segment, at each of the stages of their journeys
It’s easier to watch an explainer video than to read a block of text. By adding video content to the email marketing strategy, engagement and sales increase.
Explainer videos are getting noticed. In the long run, they are a great tool to use throughout the HCP journey. It creates a seamless experience of content shared at the right time through their preferred channel.
Bit-sized, easy-to-digest, and the least time-consuming, videos are the most consumed media type in general. This trend seems to be here to stay. What consumers want, they must have!
All in all, this results in better email rates and revenue growth. Leading to an increase in lead generation and sales and a decrease in costs.
Video content brings higher engagement and more conversions to your business. So, don’t stay behind. Start adding valuable and quality video content to your marketing strategy!